What if your share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, or double-tap on Instagram saved someone you love? If you like social media and are passionate about ending heart disease and stroke, this is the volunteer opportunity for you! By sharing a small portion of your weekly social media time with us, you’ll be helping us promote life-saving messaging and heart-healthy lifestyles while joining us in the fight against cardiovascular disease and stroke.
What are we looking for in a #LifeIsWhyNY social media ambassador?
- Social media savvy – active on at least one major platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Passionate about helping us further our mission of creating more lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- Willingness to engage with us online and/or share our content
What would I do as a #LifeIsWhyNY social media ambassador?
- Engage with us online by sharing or commenting on our social media posts
- Participate in social media events such as Twitter Chats or Facebook campaigns when interested
- Opportunity to help run social media components at local events if you’re interested in doing so
Ready to get started as a #LifeIsWhyNY Social Media Ambassador?
- Tell us who you are by filling out the form below
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Like, comment, share and sign up for notifications when we post.
- Mention us and use #LifeIsWhyNY every time you post how you’re living heart-healthy!
Oops! We could not locate your form.