Be Active, Be Healthy, Be Involved!
To help build awareness and educate the public, as well as raise funds for heart disease and stroke research, we host many events in your community throughout the year including athletic events, social events, survivor and caregiver gatherings and more. Check out our listing below to find an opportunity that fits for you! For event details and registration visit heart.org/greaterutica, heart.org/syracuse, heart.org/southerntier, or heart.org/northcountry.
- National Wear Red Day
- National Walking Day
- National Eating Healthy Day
- World Stroke Day
- Syracuse Go Red For Women Luncheon
- Rome Go Red For Women Luncheon
- Utica Go Red For Women Luncheon
- America’s Greatest Heart Run & Walk
- Syracuse Heart Walk
- Southern Tier Heart Walk
- North Country Heart Walk